Friday, August 1, 2008

Another day another dollah

I went out on a date yesterday with my wife. We went to Fosters and ate. The food was expensive and not good at all. The fries were soggy and the burger tasked like it had been frozen. Then we went to the mall and shopped around til closing. We got home about 10 and every single kid was still awake and running around acting like nutso's. They had evidently gotten into the chocolate and were hopped up on sugar. I finally got them to bed around 1130 P. bedtime is suppose to be 930P They owe me 2 hours. Everything else is going fine. Olga wanted a security system for the house. By the time somebody had tripped the alarm and the police got there, whoever broke in would have had time to steal the TV, hook it up and be watching Oprah. It takes the cops like an hour to get to our house. The station is 5 miles up the road! I didn't think it was worth it. Especially since the guy was requiring us to put a security sign in our yard. I thought man somebody is going to break in just because of the sign. To really dumb people security signs and keep out signs are just challenges to their animal natures. When I first put up my front yard fence, people would bump into just to test their boundaries with it!! that is what animals do. They think the fence is challenging it. Freakin unbelievable.

No comments: