Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shoe Hunter

I was out all day yesterday looking for a pair of basketball shoes. I think I'll just buy the walmart shoes. There are suppose to be some layoffs coming this week around thursday which is the last day of the month. The company will not have to pay benfits for august if they layoff that day. I guess they are trying to squeeze the last bit of honey out of us. I have all of my stuff packed up in a big box just in case. They don't let you go back to your desk once you have been summoned to the firing squad. I have almost completed repairs to the big bathroom. the paint and new fixtures look really good. I finally painted the door and it looks nice. I two toned everything in there. Its quite a work of art. Next up are new windows and a privacy fence. I have enough pickets to surround the whole house. Then I'll put up razor wire and gun turrets, land mines and a mote with pungy sticks at the bottom!!! My son has finally made a friend. His name is Hunter and is just like JD. He just yammers and yammers (talks). I called a guy about framing in the attic yesterday but he didn't call me back. I guess I'll call them again today.

No comments: