Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July....2008....Feel Old, Feel Fat, Feel Baaaaad.

Hello non existant blogging world. I haven't blogged in like 2 months. Lets list out the things that happened.

1. My dad had open artery surgery to fix a clot in his neck. The doctor said he was having mini strokes. He's all better now.

2. I got a flat panel TV and a WII Fit. Now it is time to get fit. I am so sore and tired from playing it. Now I need to get Wii rock band and pretend to be a band. : (

3. We downsized the kids possessions. It took us 3 days but we finally got all of the kids things to a manageable level. They had more stuff between the three of them that I have had in my lifetime.

4. I got a grill for fathers day. It rocks. I cook da food outside.

5. We got one of those really lame above ground vinyl pools. It was on sale. I think that it is hideous, but its fun I have to admit. It is impossible to keep it clean though.

6. I go the house painted. Greenish. Next up is the roof. I have an adjustor from the insurance company coming out to inspect my possible hail damage and give me a new room. I can't wait.

7. I got a super deal on privacy fencing. I'm getting 670 5 inch fence planks for 536 dollars. This usually costs 1132 dollars. If I bought the fence premade it would be 1546.75. Now lets add it up. 536 plus 95 for 2X4s and 89 for 4X4s plus blood sweat and cursing equals 720 dollars. To have one installed it would be 4000 dollars. I are handy sucka.

8. We took the sunroom back from the kids. It is now a painting/incredibly pathetic lone musician room. I put the drums in the attic.

9. I am getting moved into the finance department at work soon. I'll be doing the exact same thing for the exact same amount of money. Everyone else will of course be making more money than I.

10. My GPA for my masters is right at 3.8. I've got 6 A's 2 B's. One of the B's was one single point from being an A. like 899 points out of 1000. The teacher said no rounding!!!

11. I read through most of my old comics. Most of them were extremly stupid. Especially the Lobo and Demon comics. I tossed them. The Hitman comics are all pretty good, and the Aliens comics are super.

No comments: