Friday, August 8, 2008

Going on Vacation

My family and I are off to the great city of Atlanta Ga. The whole reason we're going is so that I can see the Cubs play the Braves. I love vacations that are all for me. : O) I dropped off the two little ones at mom's place and then stayed the night. It was so hot and sweaty in their house, that I thought about driving home at one o'clock in the morning. I toughed it out. It looks like I'll be finishing advanced auditing with an A. A very easy A. Grad school has been a 100 times easier than under-grad school. All I do is right papers about my opinions and if those opinions agree with what the teacher thinks are good opinions then voila, I get an A. I have a 3.85 GPA at this point. I have a chance to go to study abroad in Jordan and Israel for 2 weeks for an international business class for 2350$ and class credit. I don't know if I can really leave my family and go somewhere for that long. I'm still thinking about it. Layoffs are still pending here at good old safe job TIAA Cref. They let go 2 people yesterday. They are doing it so slow. I guess so they can prolong out agony. I already have everything packed up, so as to be ready. I don't want anybody touching my stuff. I also have all of my Computer records downloaded and saved to my email account. Better to be prepared and ready for the worst. ; )

No comments: