Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Coma TIME!!!

It is about time to pass out any day now. We are staying up way too late every night. We finally got the kids rooms cleaned up after cleaning the carpets and replacing some carpets. I made a platform for the washer and dryer, due to the crappy sloping floors. My wife said that I have become quite a carpenter. I was elated! Everytime I see that 5 by 6 platform I marvel that I was actually able to pull that one off. I am still waiting for the stupid thing to fall throught the floor. Our dog ladybug went out to use the bathroom and she never came back. In 4 years she has never left the yard, but she is just gone. She was old and she had stopped eating. I think she walked into the woods and hid and then died. I went into the woods twice but I could not find her either time. I guess we need another dog. I am almost finished with the front yard fence so a new dog should be alright. Oh well I am done.

No comments: