Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Can't sleep. Need Funnnn....

First things first. My first attempt at putting a band together has failed in a big way. The guitar guy said he was too busy to do anything. So back to the drawing board. I am probably too busy too but I feel like I should do this.

This weekend we watched children of the corn. It was soooo funny. It was actually funnier than most comedies that I have seen. OUTLANDER!!! WE HAVE YOUR WOMAN!!! Funny movie about Baptist children and religion gone terribly wrong. The chase scene throught the abandon town is very classic. Everyone is wearing super tight jeans and the main actor has a wedgie the whole movie. He wants you too MALACHI!!! HAHAHAHHH!!!HHHAAA!

Then on saturday we had a b day party for Claudia at chuck E cheese. She had fun. Ate some pizza. Spent an incredible amount of money on tokens.

Sunday we went to the Amazing Maize. It is this corn field that has a huge maze cut into it. It was pretty fun. We were trying to scare the kids with the children of the corn movie, but it was not as scary as it used to be. Sooo funny.

Oh and I failed my exam. But I still made a B in the class. I protested the grade to the teacher, and he basically said he would not do anything. He said he would look at the questions that I had problems with. I don't see the point in doing that if he isn't going to do anything anyway.

No comments: