Thursday, December 6, 2007

Work is great! Pain is Good! and Lack of Brain Oxygen

A lady at work told me that I should just say how great I am even if I feel like crap. WEEEE!! I feel great. So I say that any time I see her, and then I ask smile like a mania and ask her if she believes me. She always says no. I stopped abusing caffiene. I was up to about 70 ounces of caffienated sodas per day. I feel like a dope addict coming down off of this stuff. My head is killing me, but I feel better. Cleaner. Heh. I am also on a rice only fast. I have been eating too much junk for the last 30 years, so I have to try to reverse the effects of a riotous life of living. I have started eating discusting fruit and vegetables. I hate it but I'll feel better I know it.

I still have a 92.6 average in my managemnt course. Its been going down slowly the last few weeks, but I think I can hold on. 8 week courses are pretty intense. I feel like I am in a Japanese Cram school. Okay class read 10 chapters this week and complete two papers on business policies. GO!!!

Everything is good with my kids. They are all a little irratating but not that bad. I can't see how my wife can stand it. I guess its like really cold water and violence you just get used to it. I come home and I am like leave me alone for goodness sake.

I found a Zune for 84 dollars. I am a cheap you know what. I could get an Ipod, but dang 200 dollars. Christmas is coming, I bought myself alot of nice things, and I bought alot of things for the kids for myself. And my wife got some of my presents too. Its good to be the king.

I thought really hard about getting a new stand and a splash and crash for my drum set but I decided not too. I don't play very well, and I thought Olga would kill me. I found them really cheap on Amazon.

I got to witness Tory, Bob's son, having a fit. It was horrendous. I have never seen a more ridiculous site in my life. The kid did not want to clean the living room so he decided to say he wasn't going to do it. Then of course you can't just say okay, you go do it or else. I love it when my kids say else. Then I get creative. Olga and I dragged this kid around the living room kicking and screaming picking things up for him like a puppet. He just runs his mouth to a point where you want to hit him to get him to shut up. I feel kindof bad for him. He does not seem to realize what he is doing when he gets going. But you can't let a kid just get away with disobeying. You will have a monster on your hands. Keri and Bob came to get him and they handled it very well. I don't know how I would have handled it exactly. He is so disrespectful. He wasn't saying anything bad about me but he was calling Olga crazy and Lazy. He didn't curse which I was surprised. If there was ever a case of demon possession, I think that this kid has one.

No comments: