Thursday, July 12, 2007

Young Guns movie, and Livin' With Somebodies Momma

I watched Young Guns the movie. Keffer Sutherland is the crappiest actor ever. Just see all of this movie. He nearly ruins it. Emilio Estevez and Lou Diamond philips. Classic early 90s western. The best part is when they all get high on peyote and the one guy starts screaming about giant chickens and they ride through an indian village and somebody says why aint they killin us, someone replies because we're in the spirit world they can't see us. yuck yuck!! Indian magic. Boo yah! yah! yah!. The mountains would be great except for all of the indian spiritist junk stores. One part has a dirty cow guy yelling insults at lou diamond and the best he can come up with is Mexican and navajo. Ooooo....calling somebody by their origin is always deadly. I always want to mess somebody up when they call me an american!! Dirty american with your big car and your meat and potatos!!

Angel said that her Dad lives with somebodies mom. And I said He lives with his mom. No he lives with ex wifes mom. That was the funniest thing I have ever heard. I live my wifes mom. HHHAHAHHAHAHH>>>!>HAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

I got free pizza today at work. Free food is always good. That way I don't have to eat disgusting Ramen. Sick of Ramen. Naruto loves Ramen, but I don't see why.

No comments: