Thursday, July 19, 2007

Baby time tomorrow!

We will induce tomorrow, and have a baby sometime during the day. Oh fun!! We thought she was in labor today but the contractions stopped. Our Internet phone company went bankrupt yesterday. We still have service but we switched to VOIP anyway just in case. Sunrocket was a good company, I guess somebody started stealing. There is alot of competition in the phone market and they were probably not smart enough. We might move to Texas. My boss said that she would support a move. My parents would be P.O.'d. I'll get a belt buckle and texan hat. I will be a Texan, where two of the greatest presidents in the world were born and raised. Dumb rich kid one and dumb rich kid two! Bush and Busher. There is a highway named after him the George bush turnpike. You have to pay to drive on it. That makes sense knowing the man. I have been turning into a moderate and less of a conservative. I am convinced that none of them are right. That fake christian act that George Bush puts on makes me sick. I even heard hillary and that dork edwards try to put on their fake christian act. Give me Guiliani. Give me a ganster in the government. I like Obama too. He is just so Tiger woods'ish. He makes me laugh because the NAACP actually think he is like this great political savior, when he is really just some rich kid with a fancy college education. They act like he is straight out of the ghetto, a real american dream story. They do the same thing with Hillary. Girls you can do anything. Even be a cold dead pan lying manipulator just like Hillary.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Life is clearly full on right now.
All the best,
blessings,
Peter.

bgryderclock said...

good luck man! =)