Sunday, July 29, 2007

Baby is here, I get the flu

The last few weeks have been insane. The baby is here, her name is isabella. She pooped on me today. Poop YEEEAAAH!! I was pooped on by my own child. I sure hope that this does not mean bad things in the future. Four days after the baby was born, I get the flu. I spent the whole day on the floor of the bathroom unable to move. Olga had a C-section so she was in alot of pain. I saw my wifes intestines. I never thought I would get so close to a woman that I would get to see her intestines. It was like a horror movie. The doctor was just holding her insides, I was surprisingly calm. She got morphine which made her cry and fell sick. Anyway I spent 4 days in the hospital with my wife, the nurses are awesome they are like your maids and drug dealers. They clean up after you and bring you food and drinks and then the drugs start pourin' in. Awww yeah. oxycotin, hydrocodeine, Tomerdal, morphine, and epidurals. Then the day I got home, got sick. It only lasted one day, but it was incredibly painful. Everything went well, the surgury went as planned. The baby was 9 pounds 6 ounces. The baby wakes up just once a night. I take mornings and wifey takes nights. It builds up your endurance. Kids make you try harder in your life. Like if I had no kids I would still probably be a call center loser at Onstar making 11.25 an hour until they fired me for disgruntled tendencies. They make you strive for more to provide more for them. It becomes more important to see them happy than to make yourself happy. So you just do your best, and you have a good reason, so your kids won't hate you when they grow up. Just kidding. You have to do the right thing with your kids even if they might hate you when they grow up. It is all apart of being a parent. The best of all things and the worst of all things. I guess that is really it.

No comments: