Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Any Day Now......

We are still waiting for the big baby day. Nice vacation and a lot of sleepless nights. I will overcome.

I hooked up all of my pedals, the zoom distortion box, the Zoom B2 multi processor, and the LS2 Line selector. The line selector has seen better days. I just leave it on all the time. all it does is give me a clean line along with the dirty line. It has no real point since I got the B2 Processor. Maybe I'll get the G2 as well for guitar hijinks and double drum machine solos. The drum machine is actually better than Tom Petty's drummer. The zoom distort is still the best distortion that money can buy. I used to own two but the other one has become lost in a worm hole or something. I had to reconnect my speakers in my Yamaha 4 X 12. My son has no idea how it happened? It works.

I start school soon. I got my giant auditing book. It is like 500 pages. I will read it cover to cover like my life depends on it. Must become auditor....

No comments: