Friday, July 6, 2007

Another Long tired bloodshot day

Yesterday I got to clean out a toy box! JD just throws all of his toys in the box and then never plays with them again. I explained that his toy collection has been steadily decreasing since he was 4 years old. He went from having an entire room full of toys, to one corner in the back room. The reason is: you break them, scatter them, and I throw them away. Then to make matters worse, we don't buy new toys. He seemed to understand and vowed for the hundreth time to keep his toys picked up. I have my band junk back there so I need to actually be able to get back there when it is time for lonely guy rock. I have been unable to form the Schaber family band. They all express interest in musical intruments, but when it comes right down to it, TV and loafing is better than actually learning something new. We have a drum set 8 guitars, two basses, 3 amplifiers, a piano, umpteen how to books, the internet, and a banjo, a violin, and a cello(currently broken). Angel has expressed interest in guitar again. I showed her the chords. Time to just practice. There are no secrets to it. I spent a year in my room alone, plucking endlessly, strumming terribly to finally become the master of the lower end punk guitar genius that I am. Bass came later. Then drums. Then piano. end **Goth Rant**

My sister got a new job as the manager of the something department with the city. Got a raise. I'll hit her up for a loan someday. I ordered my books for another lovely semester of school at Liberty. TAXATION, ACCOUNTING, and, AUDITING. If I become an auditor, I can actually afford to move into an upper class poor neighborhood with a swimmin' hole, and a brand new Kia Rio. Oooo oooo and a new Nintendo Wii. Aannd and a flat screen tv like all of those trailor park people have. and a pontoon boat for Pontooning on bodies of water. AND real grass. Not clovers and weeds. and floors that don't shake when you walk on them. And neighbors that say howdie, instead of "what the H--- are you looking at!!"

No comments: