Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July, fun, family, famine, $$$

I really like driving the roadmaster. It is a luxury car. I am an old man. Living in a body that looks about 27-30 with the insides of 55 year old and the tastes of somebody about 50. That makes me psychological disaster. : ) I saw a really good bad at the 4th of july concert. The band was Campbell. They were very EMO. I liked them. I did not buy the CD or the shirt. Too poor. All of the food was stupid expensive. We left and went to taco bell. Taquitos all around. Yummy! I showed JD how to turn a weed into a weapon. He proceeded to shoot people with the weed. I hold myself completely blameless of course. The Weed Weapon is a family tradition, those people needed to get outta da way. Oh well I gotta go. I have to make spreadsheet report of all of the errors for today and then I get to take that list and use my computer janatorial powers to correct and clean all errors. Bwhahahah. 5 years of college. Finance....baby. Bachelors. UNCC. 2.6 GPA style. This is gotta work out soon. I make more than Ian does. Ha the statistics are true.

No comments: