Monday, February 11, 2008

Title unknown. Access Denied......

I made the worst grade ever on my test on saturday. I was using a stop watch from the net to keep track of my time and I was going to go back over my answers when I clicked over to the countdown and it said, 3 minutes remaining. It had actually only been like 1 hour and 6 minutes. I had set the clock for 2 and half hours. I guess the stupid thing was counting down twice as fast. So I got a freakin 54 on the test. Its not the end of the world but it does nearly rule out an A which severely sucks. Damned timer!!! Also took the dog to his training apointment. The lady that does the class is alot like a very hyper dog herself. I don't think that she could have found a job that better suits her personality. She was like a whirling dervish being electrocuted. I thought she was a pretty great person. We walked the dogs around the store like crazy people. The dogs name is milk shake. I know, its disgusting naming a dog after a food. I call him shakes after the drunken clown in the movie Shakes the Clown. It has bobcat goldwait as a drunken clown. The movie is horrendous! Shakes is a very clutsy dog. He is going to be a huge dog too. He is very lazy and lays around alot but he jumps up on stuff. I just give a good old knee when he jumps up on me and he goes flyin'!! Claudia came home from grandmas on sunday. She was at her comedic best. She would run into the kitchen and look at us and say something at random, like kitty fight run go!!!! then she would scream and tear through the house like a crazy person. Then she come back and make weird faces at us and sing a really loud song then run off again. It wasn't really obnoxious it was just hilarious. Maybe it was annoying but I am sucker. Hmmmm... don't care. I saw a really great ampeg bass amp in the pawn shop and I thought about it and almost got it. It would have seriously improved my bass rig. I went back to check it out the next day but it was gone. Ho-hum...The still have some big peaveys. Pawn shopping has really gone down hill in charlotte. I used to find great band stuff all the time, but now, I can't find a decent bass amp. All I have is a 75 watt peavy basic 112. It isn't quite powerful enough. I need at least 150 watts. I have a 100 watt fender with a new 15 in it but I don't like the way it rattles so I don't use it except for practice. It is also just bare particle board. I saved it from a pawn shop. It was in horrendous shape when I got it. The person that had it before had shreded the covering somehow and then tried to spray some sort of rubber over the bare spots. It was pretty bad.

No comments: