Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Not much goin' on

Well. Blog time again. Keri and Bob have a new child. Well actually a 12 year old boy. He is Bob's son. He is a good kid, but he has adult defiance problems, which make him difficult to say the least. I like the kid though. He needs some work, he's had a hard life. Keri and Bob went to church with us 2 weeks in a row. I consider this a miracle. I never thought that they would ever go to church, let alone go to our church. It has been alot of fun. I like having the family back to normalcy. Well my family keeps chugging along. Angel will be getting a job very soon. JD is being whiney and difficult in his homeschool duties and we are thinking about sending him back to good old Public school. I slipped and said the F word in front of him when I was complaining at him about his school work. BAD daddy! I really don't use the F word but maybe a slip or two every 6 months which is better than my days of tarantion F this and F that. Olga is going crazy because this kid is being unteachable. Send him back for awhile is what I say. My mom is coming tomorrow to watch the kids so Olga and I can celebrate our 4th anniversary. It really feels like it has been more than 4 years. Kids and responsibilities are aging me terribly. There is probably more to tell but I have to go work so more.

No comments: