Monday, September 24, 2007

Birfday Pahty

I was in a horrible mood all week and all weekend. I am just tired. I slept in on sunday and took a 3 hour nap. I am still tired. Too many years of Riotous living, I guess. I need a vacation to somewhere. The kids are getting on my nerves so bad. Oh well, so is the life of a father. We all went skating for JDs birthday. He got a little party and lots of presents. I was so wore out I did not even want to go. I have got to get out of this horrible funk. The house is a touch cleaner. I cleaned up. JD whined alot on Saturday. He thought he could do anything he wanted because it was his birthday, even disrespect people. He learned the errors of his ways. We bought a new used couch and love seat. Now we need some chairs. Out living room is like 28 X 15. It is huge. So we need lots of furniture to fill it. I asked if I could leave 30 min early from work and they asked when I would make it up, I told them that I'll stop coming in late for a couple of days. HAAAHHHAH! I ended up with just 15 min early. I have to get over to the salvation army to pick the ghetto furniture. My father in law said "don't ever buy anything new while you have those kids." Sage advice. The two couches that we have are falling apart from abuse. I got those 4 years ago at the salvation army and the habitat store for about 160 dollars. I got the new used furniture for 135 dollars. No inflation exists evidently in the used furniture market. ECON Nut!

No comments: