Monday, September 10, 2007

Been awhile......

Well. Where have I been since the worst day ever. Today's my birthday! I got a new Gameboy DS. This thing plays games, music, and movies. Super Phat. I sold my precious Lyra. It started to go on the fritz. My sisters husband's child was abandoned by his mother, soooo Keri and Bob have to take him. They already have a little one and now a 12 year old. They have a 2 bedroom and it is small. It will take some real creativity to get it in order, and livable for 4 people. Olga got a haircut and she looked like a mushroom head. She had to go get it redone. I told her to never leave the chair until your satisfied. The cut she has now is very nice. Claudia has been going crazy. She is still alot of fun but she is destroying everything that she gets her hands on. I keep all of my stuff on top of the armoir. We got a new Wii game system and it is alot of fun. There is nothing like standing up and punching and kicking at the screen like a dork screaming I GOT YOU AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Treeemendous. I might be starting a band soon. I have two guys on board and now I just need a keyboard player. Tee Hee keys. If I can't find one of those I will just go with a trio or quartet. We will probably just do some covers and a few originals. We are suppose to play at the upcoming church yard sale. This won't be anything crazy or experimental but it should be fun. We are trying to raise cash for the church building so the altruism is there. Rockin out church style.

1 comment:

bgryderclock said...

late happy birfday man. I hope Bob and Keri are doing Ok.