Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Continuation of EPIC BAD DAY

So anyway.. I feed the baby like 6 ounces of formula, and she is squirming and screaching. So I bend her to burp her.....and drum rollllll!!! she pukes 6 ounces of formula all over me. Yummy warm liquid flowing from her mouth all over me. She is fine after that. So I feed her some pedialite. She does not like that. I ask her why she is so unhappy. She responds with aaaghhghahaaghhaaaghaghhaga eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! I take that I am at fault. HEE! I feed her some more formula. I am worried she is going to ooze puke on me again, so I hold her away from me while burping. She does not puke on me again. The whole time my son is relaxing on the couch completely oblivious to my plight. I wish I was a kid again. I had no idea what was going on around me ever. It was blissful. JD goes at some point to the sun room to experiment on things. I tell him that he better never take any food products, liquids, or live things into my sunroom ever again. I am awarded the coveted father of the year award. I celebrate by passing out around 5pm. My wife is awake around this time, I have no concept of time. I thought it was like noon. Olga takes baby. It is times like this that a cigarette would come in handy, but I am a hopeless addict and I can't even get around the smell without turning into a lunatic. I get mean, and weird, I hate cigarettes. I think that is it. I don't even remember eating all day. I remember that JD had some food. I woke up and it was dark. Around 8pm. Oh boy almost time to go to bed for work!!! The day was a trainwreck. Fun to watch, but terribly messy.

No comments: