Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New Cars, Troubles, and Lemons

I am getting a new car. It is my mom's old car. I am very happy to get it. I am kindof sad to be getting rid of my old car. I have really grown to love that car. I have loaded all kinds of junk in that car. That car took us to washington dc to see the sights. We went to the mountains in that car, and it took me to work 500 times. It barely has a/c or heat and it stalls at lights. I haven't changed the oil in 6000 miles and the breaks are bad. What a great car! Good bye nice car. The baby is due in like 4 weeks. Isabella Schaber. It will be nice to finally get it done. I will also get a nice 2 week vacation. JD is at camp. I hope he is having fun, and hope he does not get in any trouble. The stupid washing machine is still wobbly and the repair people say that it is the floor. I guess I have to go under the house and jack the floor for stabilization and then build up the floor to level. I did not want to have to do that. I told the repair guy that I wish I could take the washer back and get a crappy one that would work better. This will be the last maytag that I own. The dryer is wonderful. no problems.

Claudia's quote for the day:
"Winkle, Winkle, Winkle, Winkle, Winkle STAR. up the sky. MOOOOOON!!! Daddy."

No comments: