Monday, February 4, 2008

Fun Fun, all day long everday, Forever....

I finished up my front yard fence with a really great redneck country gate. It sucks really bad. Its really flimsy. Everything else looks pretty good. The super bowl was alot of fun. I really liked the commercial where the pigeons were killing people and the one where all of the animals were screaming oh and the one where the guy was going to run over richard simmons. : ) We went to a Methodist church on sunday for boy scout sunday for JD. It was truly strange. Everything was scripted. We got an agenda and then we had to follow it all the way to the end. I can see why church turns people of so bad. The methodists are boring and regimented, the baptists are angry biggots, and the Pentecostals believe that women must where skirts, babble unintelligibly, and excersize God like powers. Hmmm... Which should I choose. ack! Organized christianity is sick and getting sicker. I think that it is better to strike it out on your own and stick to the principles that the Bible lays out and stay away from crazy folks from the local primitve united family freewill blessed friends baptist methodist penecostal church. Jesus is great. Its all those people that mess it all up. I still haven't started a band or joined one. I can't seem to find anybody. So I'll wait for the right time. All of the kids are doing well. Isabella is crawling, Claudia is drawing on furniture, Go Cheap Salvation army furniture, JD is a brave cub scout, another boy got indignant with my wife and JD said that he was going to break the kids nose if ever did that again, Go child on child violence to protect their mother! Angel is dating a boy, and we think they'll get married. She's only 16 but they are ridiculous together. You know that when someone is that cutesy wootsy with someone then there is only one thing to do, get married. Yiiiickkk!! I was late to work today and I had to make up the time. I hate that. The boss said that the bonus is the lowest that she has ever seen. The company said that this was one of our best years ever. So it is a no brainer to reduce the bonus?

No comments: