Wednesday, June 27, 2007

5th element at work today

I downloaded the 5th element onto my PMP and I will watch it at work today. Angel saw a big fat guy with no shirt on yesterday and she said "I feel like my childhood has been stolen." pretty funny. I think that she is absorbing my idiotic sense of humor. The other day she was at walmart with olga and she asked what it would be like if everyone wore the underware pulled over there shirts. I blame the water in Concord. Yesterday I asked my next door neighbor how much he was paying to have siding put on his house and he said he did not know. I think he must have been crazy. The siding looks nice. The house will go up up up in value now. I need to either paint or get the house sided. I still can't believe that guy did not know how much he was paying. He must have been scared of me. White guy! eeeek! Run!!!

No comments: